BERNINA Q24 with Frame
This product is not available for online sales.
Please call one of our three stores to purchase.
Charlotte: (704) 542-8760
Hickory: (828) 327-6888
Shelby: (704) 487-5224
Q Series on frame
Longarm Quilting on Frame
- 24" throat space
- BERNINA PRO Frame
- Stitch Regulation for perfect stitches
- Unique digital thread tension adjustment
- Ergonomic operation, fully from the front
From the very first stitch, you will appreciate the thought behind every detail
The BERNINA Q 16 PLUS, Q 20 and Q 24 are longarm quilting machines and only differ in the length of the throat space.
- Throat space of Q 24 inches
- Throat space of Q 20 inches
- Throat space of Q 16 PLUS: 16 inches
The Q 24 , BERNINA offers the quilting frame in three sizes: "Small", "Classic" and "Large".
Hand-guided quilting made easy
- Precise regulated stitches (in BSR mode)
- Four different modes for full flexibility
- Simple customization via touch screen
Thanks to the integrated BERNINA Longarm Stitch Regulator you achieve perfect stitches at equal-length no matter which speed you move the fabric. A manual mode with no stitch regulation is also available.
Fast threading and winding
- Threading becomes a child's play
- Enjoy comfort all the way
- Wind your own bobbin in no time
The well-positioned spool holders and forward threading path are easy to reach and simple to follow. The on-board bobbin winder makes it convenient to wind your own bobbins.
Unique user interface
- Simple-to-navigate touch screen
- Individual settings for full comfort
- Built-in tutorials offer full assistance
Totally customizable, the user interface includes useful functions, such as five user profiles, a stitch counter, and built-in tutorials regarding maintenance.
Comfortable quilting has priority
- 8-way, fully-adjustable handles
- Quilt in your preferred position
- Adapt position to any quilting method
The most frequently used functions are right at your fingertips. Fully-adjustable 8-way handles offer comfort, whether stitching edge-to-edge or custom motifs, reducing any potential fatigue. Simply quilt in your preferred position.
Beautiful stitches every time
- Achieve precise stitching results
- Stitches are always consistent
- Perfection is the new standard
With high-speed precision stitching up to 2.200 stitches per minute, you will complete more quilts quicker than ever.
- Full operation from the front
- Adjustable frame height
- Easy manual needle positioning
The machine can be fully operated from the front. Adjust the frame height to your personal preference. Dual handwheels (front and back) allow for easy manual needle positioning.